Too-DemensionalToo-Demensional

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Zelda: UO Epis:4 Zelda: UO Epis:4

As always... well done.

Scoot my friend, your series has inspired me to make a flash about LoZ that won't take me only a day to make. (So far I'm on day three)

The Llama Song The Llama Song

Good, but one thing...

Bull-shit you made this. This video is everywhere then just on newgrounds.

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

I'd just like to say one thing.

There is no such thing as the console wars. Each console (360, PS3, Wii) are all great in their own way. I liked the flash though using 300 as a base it was a very original idea, but do not make console wars, it ruins gaming, though I admit 360 is my favorite.

What it's Like in Japan What it's Like in Japan

it wasnt funny for me but it was still good

Oh and to the person below me (Reddrik)
You must be retarded because you said you where a "7" year old, old man and there was no stereotype there. A styereotype of Japan would be people going "Sucky, sucky ten dollwas!" or having sumthing with Japanese small dicks

Halo Nerds 4 Halo Nerds 4

MAKE MORE!

Dude your in my top 10 flash artists for this series dont make this the last one! There all awsome!

TSAH2 TSAH2

Not as good as the first for these reasons:

For number three dont let people who never played the game and like Game Cube (because gamecube is gayness) make the flash. And if you do make number three find the Halo Remix by krispy (its like a classical cinema halo theme)

Umm... Halo pwnz all other game!!!s >:D

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

Just Like the other ones...

Great!

Oh and person who posted reveiw below me... try making your reveiws smaller :D

The-Swain responds:

Do not worry about Wiz, he put together Newgrounds' Blockhead soundboard, so he takes his Blockhead very seriously :)

4 Swords Misadventures 3 4 Swords Misadventures 3

THE BEST LOZ FLASH EVER!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! ENDING WAS GOD DAMN HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA It made me giggle and feel warm and fuzzy inside lol

Baron von Brunk vs. SAW Baron von Brunk vs. SAW

Great!

What more can I say? Also you must like legend of zelda with all that LOZ music.

..: Link vs. Zero :.. ..: Link vs. Zero :..

Intense and sweet.

I liked both the fighters I like the sprites and I liked the whole thing. Oh and to the guy below me: Zero_and_the_Z_Saber, ITS JUSt A FUCKING FLASH DON"T GET SO PISSED OFF OVER IT, AND ZERO KINDA SUCKS IN SOME WAYS SO IF U DON'T LIKE THE FLASH DON'T WATCH IT.